POSITION: Wireless Tower Crew Foreman
The Foreman is the leader of a crew performing general construction activities, with an emphasis on installing tower systems, and the maintenance and inspections of existing tower structures. This individual shall at all times uphold the foundational goals of TSC, “Client Service, Quality, and Safety” to enhance the integrity for which the organization has become known.
LOCATION: New England Region
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time,
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete all necessary safety training provided by TSC
- Supervise and train tower technicians in your charge, in all aspects of site construction
- Report on all activities using provided technology
- Move/mount wireless and microwave antennas and their supporting structures including antennas, microwave dishes, ice shields, etc.
- Complete all testing requirements (PIM, Sweep, RET, etc.)
- Responsible for all phases of tower construction, modification, repair, and maintenance
- Assist troubleshooting cellular network installation projects
- Identify all materials and other resources needed to complete project
- Complete quality work in a timely and efficient manner
- Erection of various tower types, including self-support and monopoles
- Installation and alignment of various types of antennas
- Assist with grounding, and cad welding
- Setting shelters and installation of ice bridge
- Coaxial cable terminations and weatherproofing
- Complete all necessary technical training provided by TSC
- At all times, maintain safe work practices as outlined in the TSC Safety Manual, as well as other safety and quality directives issued by Management
- Read and understand general TSC project and safety documents
- Ensure that your team understands and practices safety at all times
- Operate hand and power tools
- Operate trucks, trailers, and other equipment
- Installation of various types of coaxial components
- Assistance in the routing of coaxial lines in/on various types of structures
- Assistance in the installation of various antennas on various structures
Required Qualifications Include:
- Must have verifiable Foreman experience.
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing
- Medical and physical ability to perform duties of the position
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license, with a driving record that is within guidelines of the TSC Driver’s Insurability Agreement
- Ability to lift and carry up to 60 pounds unassisted.
- Possess competent knowledge in rigging and rigging equipment selection
- Possess the knowledge to PIM, Sweep, and RET test.
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time
- Ability to communicate fluently with other TSC employees
- Ability to learn from various instruction methods, as well as self-study
- Ability to read and understand general job-related documents
- Ability to use provided standard fall arrest system
- Ability to climb and work at elevated heights up to 600’, with a majority of work performed at 400’ or less
- Employer paid employee health insurance available
- Paid Holidays
- Paid PTO
- 401 K with 5% match
Why TSC is a great place to work:
- At TSC we are proud to have been a strong stable part of telecoms construction history and to continue to succeed in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day.
- We win by working together and seeking to improve our performance and opportunities for our team members every day.
- TSC team members have high paying construction jobs in the 5G space with unlimited opportunity for work, growth and advancement. We succeed when you succeed.
- “TSC…One Mission, Excellence in Customer Service”
TSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TSC does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.