Why TSC is a great place to work:
At TSC we are proud to have been a strong stable part of telecoms construction history and to continue to succeed in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day.
We win by working together and seeking to improve our performance and opportunities for our team members every day.
TSC team members have high paying construction jobs in the 5G space with unlimited opportunity for work, growth and advancement. We succeed when you succeed.
“TSC…One Mission, Excellence in Customer Service”
*TSC Offer the following:
1. Competitive Pay
2. Perdiem when out of town
3. Paid weekly – Direct Deposit (PAID ON TIME EVERY FRI!)
4. Stable well-funded company with lots of work
5. Multiple markets
6. Employer paid employee health insurance
7. 401K with 5% match
8. Paid Holidays and PTO
POSITION TITLE –Regional Safety Manager (Telecom Wireless or Utilities Experience needed)
The Safety Manager is responsible for the Safety Program of the company which will ensure safety compliance for federal and state OSHA requirements as well as client requirements. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Leading all aspects of the safety program for the region covered
- Working with the Risk Management team to establish direction of overall safety culture of the company for assigned region
- Developing and maintaining an NATE (A10.48 Tower Safety Standards, soon to be published by NATE) program for employees by position; establishing criteria for each individual project and ensuring compliance; ensuring renewal for all expiring safety standards as well as all employee and contractors certifications that are needed prior to expiration.
- Developing and maintaining a working safety program based on client specifications (as applicable)
- Maintaining a database to track compliance trending related data
- Attend safety conferences and other industry related safety venues as senior representative for the company's regional safety program
- Maintaining safety questionnaires and any other reports and logs as needed
- Publishing a monthly safety newsletter for all employees
- Maintaining corporate safety manual
- Enhancing current new-hire training program
- Preparing site-specific EHS plans as needed
- Accident and incident management
- Auditing job sites for safety compliance; creating, in partnership with management, action plans to address identified safety issues
- OSHA reporting and assisting with any compliance issues with regulatory agencies
- Maintain OSHA 300 logs and reports as required.
- Manage employees assigned to regional safety program as required to ensure all company policy is followed
- Interview, hire and train new employees as the program needs dictate
- Perform site visits for field safety audits
- At least 5 years’ experience in safety compliance
- Bachelor degree with safety-related focus strongly preferred
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Verbal and written communication skills a must
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset
- Must be willing to travel at least 50% of time
- Experience in wireless telecom industry a plus
TSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TSC does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.