Why TSC is a great place to work:
At TSC we are proud to have been a strong stable part of telecoms construction history and to continue to succeed in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day.
We win by working together and seeking to improve our performance and opportunities for our team members every day.
TSC team members have high paying construction jobs in the 5G space with unlimited opportunity for work, growth and advancement. We succeed when you succeed.
“TSC…One Mission, Excellence in Customer Service”
Closeout Over-site - Manages closeouts at the program level
Responsible for all reporting and monitoring of closeout packages for completeness and accuracy
Provides quality checks tracking issues, exceptions and resolutions -Escalates noncompliance through proper channels
1. Expertise in Microsoft suite products; excel, PowerPoint, office and access data base.
2. Comprehension and understanding of wireless acronyms and construction terms.
3. Knowledge of Database reporting and SharePoint. Familiarity with quick base data program
4. Understanding of closeout process and requirements.
5. Review adherence to quality standards and expectations while directing corrective actions for deficient items.
6. Provide acceptance of quality/closeout packages.
7. Update program management databases with real-time information.
8. Provide status reports to management and other stakeholders.
1. 7-10 years experience in the wireless industry
2. 4 year degree or equivalent experience
3. Team player; thinking outside of the box; solution based.
4. Team leader, able to coach and lead team to perform.
TSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TSC does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Employment is decided based on qualifications, merit and business need.